Thursday, April 15, 2010

Can anyone come up with a clever/unique name for a consignment store I am opening?

I would like to use my son's initials N.E.D.....he died of SIDS back in April 2008 and part of my sales will go toward SIDS research but I am completely stuck. His name was Noah Eli. If that isn't possible....something having to do with Noah's Ark or dimes (as in the currency) would be great as well. Thanks everyone.

Can anyone come up with a clever/unique name for a consignment store I am opening?
First of all...I am truly sorry to hear of your loss. As a father of two I cant even begin to imagine your loss.





What is wrong with simply "Noah's Ark"


Noah's Ark of dimes





Look up the meaning of Ark, I think it has several salient meanings in regard to what your business will be doing.





I went through this same thing 2 years ago. Opened a lawn and garden center in Pierceville, IN and wanted a cool name....well....ended up just simply going with Pierceville lawn and garden. Where we are and what we do, simple and effective.


No comments:

Post a Comment